Tuesday, November 27, 2007

NYC Bike Tour

Really starting to miss going biking with Jen and Mariusz up and down PCH, I decided that I was going to rent a bike and go ride around the green path which goes around the whole island of Manhattan! Filip and I ended up getting up pretty early on Sunday and what better to cure a hang over then to strap on a helmet and go ride about 30 miles! It was such a beautiful day! It wasn't too hot and there wasn't a cloud in the sky! I love the west side. Its so much prettier and greener then the east side. We stopped a few times to rest and took a few pics. We witnessed a Costume Dog Show... the things people do to their animals is beyond crazy! poor puppies! Also we stopped to watch a lacrosse game, Filip stopped to see where he can sign up and play, I stopped to look at sweaty boys running around with big sticks! it was fun. by the time we got back we were completely dead. It took us about 4 hours with all our stops and breaks in between. I can't wait until spring time so I can do it again!

No comments: