Monday, November 26, 2007

The New Home


I moved into a small room in a very nice apartment in SoHo on Wednesday, October 3rd. it is right across from the new (still under construction) Trump Soho Condos. The area is awesome there are shops and restaurants galore! I'm about two blocks from the Hudson River which has this really cool bike/pedestrian path that goes along it. I'm living with an old friend whom I know through harcerstwo (polish scouts) and another guy and girl. We all seem to get along great and everyone is really nice! The coolest part about my new apartment is that it is a hip, skip, and hop away from like 20 bars! I could probably jump out of one of the windows and land on a bar stool! I have my own room (tiny) and a window! The catch is that about 1 foot outside my window is a brick wall it's a pretty awesome view! Haha but I love the ridiculousness of it! It's basically just there so the air conditioner can work properly. Its pretty great when I want to sleep in on the weekend cause its like a little hide out cave and I don't hear any of the street traffic so I sleep in piece. The rest of the apartment is pretty bitching! The living room is big and we have a great entertainment system which makes watching football pretty phenomenal also we have DVR so I can record my shows! We even have a make shift balcony that you enter by exiting the living room through the window. We are on the same level where the scaffolding that is out in front of the building stops so the roomies put out a table and chairs out so you can just chill out there!

No comments: