Monday, November 26, 2007

Moving Day

After a dreadful two weeks I got an offer from one of the companies I interviewed for and the offered what I wanted and anticipated. It was quite exciting. Except now I had to find a roommate and a place to live all within weeks. Stressed and confused I decided to set up a few meetings with people from Craig’s list and I decided I would stay with my friend in Greenpoint for a couple days while I find something. Two days before my one way flight I got news that a friend had an open room in his SoHo apartment and that I can move in there that week. Everything just sort of fell into place! This made me more at ease as I flew across the country. Saying goodbye to my family and friends was a lot harder then I expected especially when I realized that I wouldn’t be seeing them until the end of December.

No comments: