Wednesday, November 28, 2007

New York Knick's






So I went out for drinks with this boy, lets call him Texas, (I met him at a bar on a random Sunday afternoon while watching the Patriots game) and a lady walks up to us gives us 2 bud lights and 4 tickets to the Friday night Knick's game and asks us to take a picture with the stuff she gave us. Pretty cool! So That Friday Filip, Texas, Kelley (Filip's co-worker), and I go to the game. It was a pretty good time we sat in the last possible row and Filip harassed the little 10 year old girls in front of us for sushi and nachos! Afterwards we went out to an Irish pub and then to a Hookah bar. I danced with the belly dancer trying really hard to imitate her but ended up looking like the drunken fool I was! It was fun though! And then on Saturday I went to this girl Viola's 21st b-day party in Williamsburg. Didn't know her but knew people she knew. It was so much fun I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen since ZLOT 2000, which is always trippy! All in all it was a good fun weekend of partying!

No comments: