To make this short since my last entry here is a list of significant happenings in my life:
- My 25th Birthday
- My mother's 50th Birthday
- Labor Day weekend Szajda wedding
- Started new projects at Columbia University Medical Center
- Developed a crazy allergic reaction to my contact lenses
- Agita visited and we went to the Jay Z VMA afterparty
- Had an EXCELLENT review at work
- Met a nice boy...
- Celebrated 2 YEARS in NYC!
- Poconos for Kimmy's engagement party
- Gaby's wedding!
- Basita's Baby Shower!
- Told my boss about my traveling plans
- ... so called "nice boy" stopped calling...
- Agita ran IN the NY Marathon!
- Finally went to Boston!
- Started running in hopes to be able to run a half marathon in March! (thank you Agita for the inspiration and showing me that you can run marathons and still have a drinking fun social life!)
So all in all recovery has been pretty great! with exception to the whole "orange boy" situation but whatever... as usual i am sure I'll get over it.
The plan is to resurrect this blog... as well as create a new one that will focus mostly on world travel preparation.