Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yay me!

Don't mean to brag or anything but: I kind of kick ass!

I have been working 10 to 12 hour days for the past few days and I led a very successful meeting today! Yay me! All were impressed: Client (the one that I swear hates me!), Architects, and my boss! woo hoo! I had to coordinate and work around 15 people's schedules to get them to deliver the final product... Still have 2 more people I need to track down and "professionally beg" to do stuff and it will be a complete success. Things learned during this process:

PEOPLE ARE UNREASONABLE AND DIFFICULT TO WORK WITH!!!

side note: I should have become an dolphin trainer at least I can convince them to do stuff by dangling food in front of them!

After jumping through all the hoops and dodging the wrenches thrown all the hard work did show in the end, now... how do I do what I did within 8 hour work days not 12 and also with a lunch break... hmmm....

No comments: