Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Start of Visitor Season

Mariusz and Archie came to visit me this past weekend! I had such a crazy week at work and didn't have any time to plan for their arrival but on Friday the genious in me pulled out lots of fun activities to entertain them with! Friday night we went to Live Bait by my work for Happy Hour and then we had drinks and Appetizers at 230 5th which is an awesome rooftop bar/lounge thats open year round. They had hooded robes and blankets since it was a chilly night! We then ordered Ben's Pizza and ate it at my place while chatting and relaxing! Then we hopped on the L and went to Williamsburg and ended up dancing the night away in our socks in Chrissy's bedroom! very fun!

Saturday after sleeping off our hang overs we went wine tasting around the West Village! Then we met up with Pawel and Marina and caught up at Daddy-O then we walked to East Soho to meet the rest of the fun party people at Moomia for sushi and hookah! We then ended the night at the UBER polish KLUB EXIT in greenpoint! Insane!

Sunday we did boozy brunch at Benny's Burrito in the West Village! So fun $10 for a GIANT brunch and unlimited mimosas! can't beat it! it was sunny and slightly warm so we opted to sit outside and people watch! it was a great idea everyone seemed to enjoy themselves! I had to run to work for a few hours while the rest went to central park. I then met up with them at a polish bar/restaurant on the East side Klimat. It's such a cool atmposphere inside (no pun intended) they have these huge wooden benches that you could swear came straight from Rynek in Krakow!

All in all it was a great weekend! I was really sad when the boys left. Michal is getting shipped off to the middle east in April I want to cry each time I think about it! I hope to see him again before he leaves!

Crytal is coming to visit in a few weeks so I am excited about that! I <3 visitors!

No comments: