Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Jersey!

Things I learned about New Jersey:

1. It seems so close yet is so far away
2. The road signs are NOT always right
3. The road signs are sometimes missing
4. The speed limit is a variable and changes frequently, making it very confusing for drivers from normal states (lets say California) to abide by the law; resulting in a speeding ticket... I wonder how much it will cost me...
5. The whole toll thing is just annoying
6. Middle aged people drive as if they were in their 80's... hmmm maybe they should look into lowering their age limit for driver license holders

... to be continued...

all in all I drove out to Jersey today for work and got lost and got a ticket and was a little upset with the state... off to celebrate October 1st right! Bar hopping in Brooklyn! woo hoo!

1 comment:

Asia said...

Hey babo kochana!
That sucks about the ticket, but at least you got it in Oct. and not Sept., so you could drink and forget. ;)

I hope you had a great night!! I hope that you're coming to CA for Christmas...it looks like I'll be coming, so it would be great to meet up. Buzka!