Monday, March 9, 2009

Winter gone... (i think)


For this winter season I decided to invest in a new snowboard... I think I rode my old one out (i used it at least 5 times each season for the past 7 years). It was still in good enough condition to pass down to my 16 year old cousin who recently began to learn how to snowboard.


I bought last season's Burton Troop board which is so freaking cute and rides so well! I went up to Gore mountain with the BK crew over the weekend and realized that it would probably be the last time that I will get to board this season :( . its such a sad feeling especially since I had such a great season this year! We had spring conditions with lots of slush on the bottom of the mountain. I went with just a sweatshirt on... on our drive down the mountain it started raining and I realized that Spring is here... Crazy how it feels like just last weekend I unwrapped my brand new snowboard from its shipping package and fitted the binding to it for the first time and got all packed up to explore Gore mountain for the first time! sigh...


Note to self: enjoy little moments now because time is seriously FLYING by!

No comments: