Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Boot Camp


So I have realized that I am technically giving away $73 a month to the NY Sports Club! Thats a lot of money!! I go to the gym about 2 to 3 times A MONTH!! thats about $25 per session! and I am definitely not seeing any results... no surprise there. So after analyzing the situation I have decided to cancel my membership and sign up for boot camp! its a bit pricey but I have a feeling that this will be the perfect way for me to get fit and healthy! It starts April 6th and runs for 4 weeks. The classes are one hour monday thru friday at 5:30am! yes that is 5:30AM!! craziness! The plan is to wake up at 5:00am, roll out of bed into workout clothes and rollerblade to Battery Park! I am so excited (and a bit worried) to see how I will adjust to this drastic change in waking time!

No comments: