Monday, August 4, 2008

Now they are gone...

They came and went so fast! Just a month ago I was helping Aggie and Ewcia carry their ridiculously huge luggage to the Lexington Palace and now they have moved back home. I wanted them to love it here so much! There were so many things that I wanted for us to do together! Its a bummer I wish they tried harder, but then again it shouldn't come forced I guess. We did get to have a few crazy nights together and saw Mario Lopez in A Chorus Line which was awesome! It was my first Broadway show and I can't wait to see more!

I wish them all the luck in their further ventures! Aggie is going to look for jobs LA and Ewcia is back in Portland trying to plan her next steps.

Now I wait for Anna to come! I hope she will find New York more enchanting then the other girls and stick around a little longer!

I just think back on when I moved and how weird it was to adjust to being alone and to experience these new things and places by myself. I guess I was hoping that since they had each other it would make it easier for them to adjust. They did make me second guess my reasons for sticking around here. But I really can't see myself anywhere else at this point in my life. I want to get as much out of this experience as possible. I am going to start getting really serious about getting my masters and preparing for the next adventures to come once this one is over!

2 comments:

PapaK said...

It is truly a bummer they left. I didn't even get to hang out with them while they were here. School projects really slow down your "outside of lab" social schedule.

ania said...

don't worry babe..... i'm gonna try till i melt. see ya in a week!!!!