Monday, August 4, 2008

Birthday Weekend

Last weekend I celebrated my 24th birthday! I organized a brunch at Essex. After wards we went bar hopping in East village. I don't entirely remember which bars we went to but I did have a great time. The night before I went out to sushi with Olga and that was insane as well we met fun people at the restaurant and ended up having birthday champagne back at their place and then appearantly went dancing afterwards... I don't quite remember the dancing part of the night...

I hate to make a big deal out of my birthday. I think it is because I don't quite know how to handle attention. I don't like to plan big things because I then feel it is my obligation to make everyone have a great time. I would rather just randomly do stuff where there is no pressure to have a good time. I enjoy celebrating others birthdays but my own... I am still working on that.

No comments: