Tuesday, June 3, 2008

summer is ALREADY here!


I can't believe that Summer is practically here! So crazy to think that exactly one year ago i had just graduated college and was anticipating my move to New York City!! I have lived in NYC for 8 months already! And I am enjoying every minute of it! This week Aggie officially stated she is coming out to New York in July and looks like Ewcia is going to be joining her as they both venture out to find jobs in the city. I am so excited to be able to spend my summer with the girls from back home. There is so much to do in the city in the summer time! There are countless concerts in the park and also every once a week at Bryant park they show old movies! I can't wait to experience this with my good friends!

Mary, one of the roommies organized a girls brunch and movie in order to celebrate Sex and the City! It was definitely the best way to experience this fantastic movie. We all got dolled up and had brunch! After some eggs benedict and a few martini's we headed to the theatre and laughed and cried! Aggie and I used to watch whole seasons in one night so the 2.5 hours i sat at the theatres went by in a breeze! I loved it! I think now a days I appreciate any movie or TV show that accentuates the greatness of the city i live in!

No comments: