Thursday, June 26, 2008

roller coaster

What a week... it sure had it's ups and downs. Yesterday I was prepared to quit my job but the second half of today has definitely made me realize that its all part of the learning process and I can't get frustrated once something goes wrong. 

I got to see the New York Phil Harmonic perform at the great lawn in Central Park followed by fireworks! AMAZING! i was very happy! I went with some people from work and we had a whole wine, cheese, and fruit party on our blankets, there is another one July 15th and I am already looking forward to it!

Today was the last game of the Spring Volley Ball season i have been playing all spring on the Jacobs Engineering team (my old company) we did OK overall we had a tough couple of games in the beginning but we pulled it through in the end. We won 2 out of 3 and I am looking into signing up for Zog sports for the summer season. it's a great way to meet fun people and get exercise!

No comments: