Saturday, January 26, 2008

hibernation

Taking it very mellow this weekend. Just hanging out around the apt and running a few errands here and there. Ewcia's return back home was sad! i love when people come visit but hate when it is time for them to go! I still have yet to get my parents their 25th anniversary present. i'm planning on getting them a his and hers massage in whistler when they go there for their celebration. I;m planning on buying a laundry hamper since i've been using my trader joe bags to store my laundry in. and i need a gym bag that i can take to work so i can go to the gym after without having to go home and change. 

Work is going fast and crazy i've been put on this challenging project that requires me to work directly with the office manager so lots of pressure there! but its exciting to be actually working and not googling all day!

1 comment:

PapaK said...

"Konnichiwa" from Japan.
Still hibernating? Get out there! The weather is great!