Thursday, January 3, 2008

boys -> new years

The boys (Mariusz, Arek, Dawid, and Dominik) came and visited me a week before Christmas. What a weekend! Thursday night and Friday night were a blast. Then Friday at around 4am Arek got put into Jail and Mariusz had a bottle broken over his head! Crazy long story but in the end everyone is ok and Mariusz and Arek have to come back in March for their Court dates to resolve the whole thing!

Going back home for Christmas was amazing! Warm California sun and all the people I’ve missed! I couldn’t ask for a better holiday! It made me realize how much I miss it and all the people in it. It was really hard to leave. I got to go to Q’s, have a girls night out (Ewcia, Basia and Ania), went to Bodega, The Room, and the Beach. Saw two movies. Hung out with family for two days. And got to hang out with my mama all day on Wednesday after Xmas. It was so nice to relax and to see people I love!

New Years brought Ida and Hani to come visit me in NY. We did all the touristy stuff and we did lots of drinking to accompany all the touristy stuff. We had a really good time! We went to Azuki for free Saki and did a mimosa brunch at Benny’s burritos. And we ate pizza from Pizza Booth twice in one weekend! New Years Eve we went to Suzie Wong’s in Chelsea for their grand opening and took advantage of the open bar! Filip got sent home at 11:30 and at the stroke of midnight was walking home on the streets of NY. I on the other hand was standing at the bar and made out with some random guy (not too random, it was filip’s friend). Ended up being an early night due to all the drinking done the days before and the fact that my feet were killing me!

New Years Resolutions:
- Get Gym Pass and USE it
- Plan out meals for the week and spend less money on eating out
- SAVE SAVE SAVE (aka stop spending $$ on booze)

No comments: