Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Game Plan


This year will be a year of saving! I have decided that I should save as much money as I can from now until next March and then set off to travel the world for a year or two! I am already starting to research means of travel and places to go. The one thing missing is someone to do it with! If anyone feels like they can save around $6,000 - $10,000 this year and would be willing to sleep in crappy hostels and meet amazing people and see the beauties of the world in a stress and drama free environment then by all means let me know!! Most of the people I met on my short trip to Thailand said that they all stopped in Australia for 6 months to work. I figure that maybe I would end up there around June/July (their winter) and work at a ski resort of some sorts for the season!


First things first is to start GROCERY shopping and making my own lunches and dinners. Or limit my lunch to $5 footlongs/$2.50 slices of pizza :)

2 comments:

ania said...

i don't know about coming with you for a whole year, but i am saving my pennies anyway to maybe meet you up somewhere for a week. how's that sound?

OleƱka said...

I am gonna start saving.... but I think it'll take me longer to save up $6,000 to $10,000 in a year.

This is my plan: Save up for the next two years. Then travel the world. And then end up in Poland for a year or so. Then who knows! Who cares. :) I just want to get outta here!