Monday, January 19, 2009

Seoul 10 hr layover

So I just realized that I am leaving for Thailand tomorrow and I have yet to plan my 10 hours in Korea. I think I'm going to stay late at work tonight and print a bunch of info on Seoul so I can read and plan on the plane. But it should be really fun as I have no clue about any history of Korea other then that the South and North don't get along, I do not know ANY Korean, I am as white as they get, and I have 10 hours to go to town, site see, eat, and make it back for my flight to Thailand. I have a feeling this will be an interesting adventure... I wouldn't say I am scared about this idea I am merely amused with myself and wish I had a camera following me so I can watch it later and laugh at my reactions to all of the unknown that will be presented during these 10 hours...

Now what are the chances that a very cute, tall and funny man will have the same layover and be as adventurous and we will have a 10 hour romance in a completely foreign world? Damn I should have gone to church this Sunday and prayed for this! Tonight you can find me kneeling bedside saying 100 Hail Mary’s and praying to God for a cute, tall and funny man to wonder around Seoul, Korea with on Wednesday!

No comments: