Friday, December 19, 2008

Mommy in New York

This past weekend my mama came to visit me in New York. It was her first time ever in the big apple and I greatly enjoyed the opportunity of being able to be her tour guide and show her around the city I have fallen in love with! We covered everything! I think I truly exhausted her with all the walking and excitement! But I think she went away with loving the city and realizing why I am still here!

I had enough points on my credit card to get a free ticket for her to fly out here. I booked this ticket back in July and it was her birthday present. So this trip has been long awaited! It was so nice to have my mama to myself all weekend especially since I haven't seen her in months! I really did miss her and what is nice is that while saying goodbye to her at the airport I was able to say "I love you! See you in a week!" because I will get to see her this Tuesday night when I go to California for the holidays! I can't wait!

No comments: