Friday, September 19, 2008

Sober September Update #2

Have been doing pretty good with this whole sober thing! I have had a few drinks here and there but very minimal. If I go out then I limit myself to two beers, and so far its been pretty good. Mickey Gajewski is in town this week and he is a huge beer enthusiast so I tasted some beers with him at the Blind Tiger my favorite was this pumpkin flavored beer. it tasted and smelled like pumpkin pie! mmmm...

I have been more active! Last weekend I went to the gym on both Saturday and Sunday. This week has been a little rough since I have worked pretty late and had guests. I haven't committed to studying as much as I would like but I have done some reading. I think I am going to try to go to Columbia University next fall for masters. I have great connections through work; all my coworkers are somewhat involved with the university and said they would give me recommendations. Now I just have to figure out which direction I would want to go: technical or managerial.

No comments: